Hydrafacial by Dr Tzouma
More than just a treatment, the new Hydrafacial arrives at Tzouma Clinic with the best recommendations from around the world and the most fanatical audience.
Hydrafacial is a polytherapy that includes four stages: exfoliation, hydration, correction of defects such as blackheads and pimples and total facial rejuvenation. It is the right treatment for the deep hydration and nourishment of dry and dull skin and offers strong anti-aging and antioxidant action. It is also an ideal solution for treating oily or acne prone skin, while reducing enlarged pores.
– What are the stages of treatment?
Treatment is carried out in 4 simple stages offering multiple benefits.
- The first phase involves mild micro-exfoliation with diamond and with the help of water. Microscopic heads that scan the entire skin along with negative water pressure remove makeup residues and dead skin cells. The whole process is painless and gives a pleasant feeling like massaging.
- In the second stage, a mixture of glycolic and salicylic acid is injected into the skin in order to smooth its surface. This peeling is specially designed for hydrafacial and does not cause any irritation whatsoever except a mild feeling that resembles massage.
- The third stage is followed by the extraction of the mixture by the Vortex-exctraction method, i.e. a device with helical heads that eject water and simultaneously perform suction. In this way they cleanse the skin by removing clogged pores from the sebum and eliminating blackheads. Depending on the skin type, a different head is adapted to approach with greater safety either a sensitive skin or a skin with a rough and abnormal texture.
- In the last stage, the skin is now ready to accept a cocktail of micro-molecular vitamins with antioxidant and anti-aging properties. The serum composition varies and is individualized according to the needs of each case. It can be rich in hyaluronic acid and vitamins for skin hydration or contain retinol and peptides for strong anti-aging action and reduction of oiliness.
Hydrafacial is a total skin care to make the skin clean and shiny in a short time and without recovery
– Is it painful treatment?
The treatment is completely painless and very comforting.
– How long does it take?
The hydrafacial treatment lasts 40-50 minutes.
– Is it for all skin types?
It is indicated for all skin types with different protocols depending on the case. It is the right treatment for the deep hydration and nourishment of dry and dull skin and offers strong anti-aging and antioxidant action. It is also an ideal solution for treating oily or acne prone skin, while reducing enlarged pores.
– How is that different from deep cleaning?
At Tzouma Clinic the Hydrafacial procedure is not recommended as a method of skin cleansing as we offer specialized medical cleansing, skin scraping with microcrystals. Hydrafacial is a total skin care to make the skin clean and shiny in a short time and without recovery Deep cleaning is not done as in dermabrasion but milder. Also in hydrafacial we combine the hydrodermabrasion ie the mild purification with water with deep hydration and strong antioxidation. Finally, it is a treatment with an immediate return to everyday life.
– Hydrafacial Haute Couture
At Tzouma Clinic Hydrafacial is a true art, therefore we can evolve it according to the needs of each patient. We choose one of the three exclusive Hydrafacial protocols developed by dermatologist Anastasia Tzouma:
- Hydrafacial with Dermalux: after completing the 4 steps of the procedure, Dermalux phototherapy is applied that maximizes the effect of Hydrafacial and can achieve many goals, anti-aging or acne control.
- Hydrafacial X Obagi: doctor Anastasia Tzouma in collaboration with the famous Dr Zein Obagi from Beverly Hills, complements the treatment with customized serums with antioxidants and vitamins specifically designed for the skin type. Obagi has a patented product formula with special and unique transport systems to enter deeper into the skin and give the maximum effect even to the most sensitive and intolerant persons.
- Hydrafacial with O2 Derm: we complete Hydrafacial with O2 Derm, a device that produces 93% pure oxygen and negative ions. Negative ions are also known as air vitamins because they can neutralize bacteria associated with acne and aging. The oxygen pistol and then the dome in O2 Derm flood the skin with the oxygen and anions it needs to be healthy and youthful.
– What is my face going to look like after treatment?
Immediately after treatment there is no irritation and the return to activities is immediate. The face will be clean and bright while the skin will be smooth in appearance, soft in texture and deeply hydrated.
– Post-treatment guidelines
Use of sunscreen with spf 30-50+ in the next few days. In order to maintain the effect of the treatment, tzoumaclinic staff will also recommend the appropriate antioxidant and hydrating products depending on your skin.
the time it takes for the face to become clean and the skin smooth in appearance and soft in texture